Character Mod help!

Hi!

I recently started playing DST and find myself rather obsessed with it. I already have some great character concepts for me and the community, :). I can do the art, I've created assets before and animated characters. I have the program I can make it in, and I've already seen a couple tutorials on the physical character creation.

But it's the perks I need the help with. While I could probably do the programming I really don't have the time to be posting a million questions on here and digging through many webpages to find my answers.

Would anyone be interested in doing a co lab with me? If you have any character ideas of your own I would be happy to draw them for you in exchange! :D

Thanks!

I am not a 100% code savvy but I understand it enough to do a few things .(Such as custom sanity rates, Immunities/ vulnerabilities, etc) I have my own character mod that I have been working on and I have some experience with spriter, not a lot of experience though, I just barely can make an animation using it XD.

Hi!

From what I've seen, you swap the images in Spriter with your own drawings correct? I was looking at the tutorial when they used the cat demo and put an 'x' in her eye and got rid of her tail.

If this program is anything like spine, or any of the other animation programs I've worked with I can add in custom animations. But I figured since most people aren't animators, so you just build on what's there.

I have a great software that I can draw and export all the pieces in. 

If you're interested in doing the coding I can take care of the Spriter portion, if it's like the other software I've used I should pick up on it quickly (as long as it's not like synfig! I hate that software).

Message me and we can talk characters! :D