Brainstorming

Well, thats my opinion, i think u should have more reserchs. A detailed report about your colony (At least how many alages, water are u using per cycle..) i watch it on other posts, but transistors should be perfecto to economize the colony. You could improve an other type of feeding the duplicants, something like a breeding center with some alliens. Please add more ideas and may the programmers use a remix of everything. 

I've seen it suggested in many threads, and I don't think mob breeding is a good idea (at least with things like hatches and pufts).  These mobs are high-investment-high-reward.  Collecting the slime from even one or two pufts can completely take care of your polluted oxygen, as can collecting the coal from a few hatches provide sustainable energy.  Asking for ways to trap/move/breed them, to me, translate into, "Make the game easier.  Give us infinite energy and take away the polluted oxygen."

I think it's better to create one thread per idea than to create a megathread with a mix of ideas and discussions. Reading through pile of text attempting to find ideas hidden in it is boring and inefficient, a well named thread with a brief and clear description of the idea has much better chances of getting attention of a dev scanning the forums.

Archived