F.L.E.C.K. - Scale for new and experienced players

Fighting (F) : 3 to 4

I can pull off most bosses (deerclops, Goose & bearger). Tallbirds, hounds, bees and all are okay, not too sure about beefalos and tentacles, since I don’t go after them much. Since I still have issues with spider warriors (I just can’t okay), I’ll rate myself between 3 to 4 but closer to 4.

Leadership (L) : 4 to 5

When I’m playing on a public server, I try my best to accomplish goals and help out the main base. If someone needs assistance on something, I will definitely try to help them out. When bosses or a hound wave is coming, I will definitely notify people asap and get all to meet up at a spot to settle the incoming attack. When I’m playing on private with friends, there will definitely be loads of chattings, and base building and assigning tasks. Everyone stick together, kill together, build together, eat together, explore together, and die together basically. We have each other’s backs.

Efficiency (E) : 4 to 5

I have chests for days to sort things out and I never leave anything on the ground unless its equipment and items that are communal. I just can’t stand messes. My OCDness will never let me live it down. I do assess what the base and what I will be needing soon after a couple of days and work towards them. Constantly thinking about what to do next day is too distracting and exhausting. Definitely will have flingos securing the essentials of base, like farms and chest and most definitely not firepits.

Cooking (C) : 3 to 4

I know what kind of food is efficient and what they're good at restoring. Items are definitely better off from being cooked in crockpot, like mushrooms and cactus are pretty good at recovering sanity and stuff. I use monster meat for werepigs or eggs and make bacon and eggs instead. I will admit that I still cook meatballs often, haahaaaha.

Knowledge of character (K) : Solid 4 and slightly more but definitely not 5 yet

I main as Maxwell (aka frail old man). Since I don’t have flying combat skills and trickshots and health, I am usually the support of the group (until everyone in the gang dies in a boss fight). Collecting wood as what Maxie do best and reading Wicker’s books. I camp at caves in summer and I know a cave base would save me troubles from flingo and the sanity drop when in caves is nothing to my sanity. However, I just don’t like the gloomy caves and all. So I am inclined to believe I have a good grasp of how to use Maxie and I use him efficiently. I used to play him often, but I’m now trying Wicker. The lack of wood supply and sanity gains makes me miss dear old maxie. Hopefully I can learn how to be a good Wicker soon.

Archived