Chapter 5 Darkness Mission Impossible

So my first time reaching CH. 5 I died to a screen full of bishops all shooting me at once.. Had full armor on and POOF just like that.. Couldnt escape to safety mind you, because I just finished killing 3 of the bishops then 4 knights and a Rook.. So I figured what the hell just run past a couple more bishops in full armor to get the last 2 'things' and its GG... Nope ran throgh the dumb spiral of bishops and to my surprise its just a big open screen full of them!!!!! Dead... Hours and hours of my life wasted on an impossible win... I read later the rook smashes them but even so, with that many and the spiral entrance just to reach them, it wouldnt have worked cuz the Rook was on the entrance infront of the spiral.. So a  nice F U I guess.. Thanks!!!  

PS... Just watched like 3 youtube videos of people beating this chapter and all they had were some sipder dens  and the usualy 4 clockworks at the final part of the map... SMH

I would be happy with a screen full of guardin pigs.... At least then I could have rounded up pigs and attacked them or heck, I could have kitted them one by one but a screen full of about 30 bishops with long range attacks that cant be dodged... MAN lol

2 hours ago, King Vortex said:

So my first time reaching CH. 5 I died to a screen full of bishops all shooting me at once.. Had full armor on and POOF just like that.. Couldnt escape to safety mind you, because I just finished killing 3 of the bishops then 4 knights and a Rook.. So I figured what the hell just run past a couple more bishops in full armor to get the last 2 'things' and its GG... Nope ran throgh the dumb spiral of bishops and to my surprise its just a big open screen full of them!!!!! Dead... Hours and hours of my life wasted on an impossible win... I read later the rook smashes them but even so, with that many and the spiral entrance just to reach them, it wouldnt have worked cuz the Rook was on the entrance infront of the spiral.. So a  nice F U I guess.. Thanks!!!  

PS... Just watched like 3 youtube videos of people beating this chapter and all they had were some sipder dens  and the usualy 4 clockworks at the final part of the map... SMH

I saw that once in a video and all the guy could do was to run through it with a walking cane. He played WX and had full hp, so it is possible even without fighting.

Didnt have a 300hp WX... Had a 125hp monkey... When you get hit it creates a slight stun and the monkey is already slow unless he builds up a run.. If he gets hit, it breaks his run.. Sigh.. Ill try one more time... Surely it cant happen twice lol  You have a link to the video?

10 minutes ago, King Vortex said:

Didnt have a 300hp WX... Had a 125hp monkey... When you get hit it creates a slight stun and the monkey is already slow unless he builds up a run.. If he gets hit, it breaks his run.. Sigh.. Ill try one more time... Surely it cant happen twice lol  You have a link to the video?

woops. wasn't WX. Volx managed it with woodlegs, so there you go. Just prepare yourself

(around min 34)

Mine was worse.. I had a spiral entrance in that death trap.. Ofcours I didnt have a touchstone or a butt load of mandrakes... Plus that dude died also.. Plus I had nothing but Bishops on my screen... 10x worse than 'some' bishops.. Thanks for the video tho.. I just hope I dont get that Fn set piece again

Archived