This was a pretty popular topic during the last Rhymes With Play stream, and I think it has some great potential.  Now, the fart jacuzzi doesn't necessarily need to be bubbled by farts (I suppose it would just make it a regular jacuzzi), but I think the idea would add quite a bit to the game.  Perhaps it's an idea that could be supported with the use of jets.

Jets could be used to force chlorine through contaminated water as a sanitation method, or CO2 through clean water to make soda water (perhaps the bristle blossoms could be used to flavor the drink, and it has either an energizing or stress relief affect when consumed).  If a player builds a jacuzzi, where jets are pushing oxygen through hot water, it could provide stress relief and give a cure for the sore back debuff (common for narcoleptics).

These are the only ideas I have off the top of my head, but there are a lot of possibilities that jets could bring to the table.

Archived