LF Casual Survival Server w/ Friendly Players

I'm not new to DST so i know what i'm doing but i just found out about this site on the steam forums so yeah here i am. Looking for peopls around 4 if possible 4 being the min want but up to 6 is just as fine.

I use a character called the Puppy Princess shes my most favorite character to use. Putting the link to her below:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=439115156&searchtext=puppy

My Steam below:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kujithegr8wolf/

Contact me asap so we can get all or character mods together and please "NO OP CHARACTERS!" after that then we figure out what other mods we can use that wont crash the game.

ezgif.com-resize-iloveimg-compressed-iloveimg-compressed.gif  32-nodither-iloveimg-resized.gif  200w-iloveimg-resized.gif

9 minutes ago, KujiTheGR8Wolf said:

huh??

Sorry -  I was waiting a video.

I have 2 different accounts that own 2 different instances of Don't Starve Together, but using the same Steam Download I believe is making it use the same Klei ID, so I'm going to try and make a new account on my PC and hope installing Steam on that w/ no installed files on it to begin with will give me a new Klei ID for that account.

11 minutes ago, KujiTheGR8Wolf said:

well it depends on group of people that i find that will join me. Just having troupe finding people

But what do you want to do together? Kill the toadstool? Raid the ruins? Built a shrine to the hallowed Potato Cup? Play PVP against griefers? Roleplay?

2 hours ago, HoveringOnions said:

Sorry -  I was waiting a video.

I have 2 different accounts that own 2 different instances of Don't Starve Together, but using the same Steam Download I believe is making it use the same Klei ID, so I'm going to try and make a new account on my PC and hope installing Steam on that w/ no installed files on it to begin with will give me a new Klei ID for that account.

cool

10 hours ago, KujiTheGR8Wolf said:

its like there the alphas who lead the pack and others who are apart of the pack like hunters, pup caretakers, etc

No, no, good sir/madam, a misunderstanding: I am aware of what a pack of canines is, I'm asking about the site. And which system do you prefer for RP-ing as well as more details (maybe a synopsis of a session?).

26 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

No, no, good sir/madam, a misunderstanding: I am aware of what a pack of canines is, I'm asking about the site. And which system do you prefer for RP-ing as well as more details (maybe a synopsis of a session?).

IMVU is like social RPing site with 3D avatars where you can make online friends and RP and date if you want to I am guessing.. My sister plays it.. ;^;

13 minutes ago, HoveringOnions said:

IMVU is like social RPing site with 3D avatars where you can make online friends and RP and date if you want to I am guessing.. My sister plays it.. ;^;

Oh...

Where are the days it was a few single bookworms, a crooked table, some cards (Wolsung), dice (TDE, D&D, Pathfinder, Solar Echoes, Shadowrun, Entropic System, Burning Wheel etc.), some pencils and the Highlord's Mask...

14 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Oh...

Where are the days it was a few single bookworms, a crooked table, some cards (Wolsung), dice (TDE, D&D, Pathfinder, Solar Echoes, Shadowrun, Entropic System, Burning Wheel etc.), some pencils and the Highlord's Mask...

I have no idea what some of those are. I heard of Bookworms before, in an Old game as a badge "like a title under your character chosen name" for doing some quests in a place called Krokitopia. God I loved that game, its so bad now. Didn't stop me getting an Exalted Thaumaturge and Necromancer though cause I love wasting money.

This is the only "bookwyrm" I thought of seeing that

I also love the game where Book Wyrm comes from, but don't use him because I'm too poor to afford a Dragon Synergy deck.

th (1).jpg

10 minutes ago, HoveringOnions said:

I have no idea what some of those are. I heard of Bookworms before, in an Old game as a badge "like a title under your character chosen name" for doing some quests in a place called Krokitopia. God I loved that game, its so bad now. Didn't stop me getting an Exalted Thaumaturge and Necromancer though cause I love wasting money.

This is the only "bookwyrm" I thought of seeing that

I also love the game where Book Wyrm comes from, but don't use him because I'm too poor to afford a Dragon Synergy deck.

th (1).jpg

Roleplaying systems, but in order to keep the thread clean, we can move this to notes if you'd like :).

10 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Roleplaying systems, but in order to keep the thread clean, we can move this to notes if you'd like :).

Sure, I don't mind I am probably going to hop on Hearthstone now anyways and that would be irrelevant to talk on this thread - Hopefully the OP finds what he's looking for.

sneaky end message to make it relevant to OP post.

Archived