[Gameplay] - misinfomation in nanofab tooltip [?]

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: misinfomation in nanofab tooltip [?]

Issue Description: [maybe im reading it incorrectly but then have noted that some people find it confusing ;)]

When buying augments in nanofab, tooltip displays that augment is NOT INSTALLED when in reality it is. Which ends up with unwanted purchase [game pops up message that augment is installed so it goes to inventory]. I can sell it back but at lower price.

Or is it just corporations trying to trick me into unnecessary spending on products that i don't really need :>?

Steps to Reproduce: find in nanofab singleton augment you already have and read its tooltip

• Developer

Hey xMeMo, I think I understand what you are saying.  

The tooltip of "NOT INSTALLED" is about the augment currently in the nanofab, not the one on your agent. Each augment needs to be installed on the agent for the agent to get its benefits, so its just informing you, that the augment in the shop is not installed on anyone yet.

It's not an indication of whether the agent currently has a copy of that augment installed.

I can understand the confusion though, so will think about a change to make it clearer.

Thanks for the heads up and please correct me if I didn't understand the problem.

Your explanation was my second thought after i made purchase but first impression was 'oh, so apparently i skipped that aug last time, lets fix it'.
Well, if this is a feature then i just shared with you my sad story, thank you for listening :)

Archived