How to use Krane?

I have recently downloaded the KTools, and I got them so I could uncompile animations with Krane.

I have no idea how to use Krane, and whenever I do what somebody tells me to, cmd prompt states that Krane is not recognized as internal or external. I know what this means, but I have no idea how to fix this.

I'm not completely sure how Krane works or if this even solves your problem, but I can tell you how I got Krane to work.

I made a .bat file with this one line inside:

C:\Users\Batofara\Desktop\ktools-4.1.2\krane.exe C:\Users\Batofara\Desktop\ktools-4.1.2\INPUT-PATH C:\Users\Batofara\Desktop\ktools-4.1.2\output_dir

Three parts: The krane.exe location, the input folder that contains the animation files (anim, atlas, and build), and the output folder where everything ends up. A space between each of the three parts.

I spent like an hour trying to figure out how it works, and this was the only solution I got.

If this doesn't help, this is literally all I know about getting Krane to work xD

Archived