Extended Character Sample Issue

So I'm new to the modding community and I've hit a massive wall. I use spriter and that shows all of my edits to my character, but when I autocompile the game and launch it none of those appear. It's just the Extended Sample Character model, and I've not found any solution to this after hours of work, so if anyone knows how to fix this please help me.

@Strangestuff3, there is a good chance that the autocompiler is choking on another mod before it gets to yours.  You can either clear out all the other mods from your mods folder before launching the game(meh), or manually compile it using scml.exe.

There are a number of batch files that people have released to assist with this.  I have one too, though it was designed for a yet-to-be-released project, so it lets you specify alternate scml.exe's.  Aside from that, the benefit of my batch file is that once you specify some scml files to compile, it generates a .bat for your project that you can just double click any time you want to recompile them.  You can also drag additional scml files to the .bat and it will automagically add them to the list of scml files to compile whenever you open it.

I'll attach it if you're interested-- there's a very short video included showing how to set it up(it's really easy and only involves dragging stuff to it so that it remembers your file paths).

edit: yet again, forgot to click "Attach this file" =o

batman.zip

Archived