LF: Experienced 18+ Euro player

Hi, 

I would like to take my Don't Starve knowledge to the next level, so I'm looking for someone experienced who can teach me all the tricks of the trade.

Preferably European (time zone wise), 18+ and using a voice program like Skype or teamspeak.

If you would like to start a world together from start to finish, let me know down below or in a PM.

Hey Sopi, sounds good. I added you on Steam (Phyrex/Albert/Netherlands).

Would be fun to have a small group of players. It's mostly about the willingness to learn and improve.

And of course beating your own personal record of number of survived days :)

37 year old Euro here. 260hrs DST/350 RoG

On day 202 of 50 day winter/max hound/max Deer.I dont Skype though,makes it too easy ;)

We normally play with me hosting on difficult worlds, lately we have been playing a normal season world, but with hounds/deerclops on max settings and invited in the public.

I would also be interested to join a few challenging sessions.  I can survive normally just fine, even on limited resources, but i like seeing what kind of wrenches the game can toss in a more hectic scenario.

Skype is Luponious, feel free to add me.  

Archived