Wigfrid feedback/ideas

Hey !

Just a couple of ideas/feedback regarding wigfrid, feel free to comment and bring your own ideas to the table.

Ideas :

I'd like it if she had a special combat ability. Combat is her specialty after all. I was thinking something along the lines of being able to throw her spear. Now hear me out, that would be pretty OP, but what if she could just do it once or twice a day  or only at dusk ? Or maybe it would drasticly reduce the spear longevity/do less damage ? Maybe she could only do it with her special spear as well. It would be awsome to track down a koalephant and throw a spear in it's face ! It would be very usefull for killing small animals as well. Then, we could even start without a supply of meat.

Another idea would be that lightning would rarely and randomly hit her foes (thor style!) while she is fighting them with her spear in rainy weather. The same could apply to her being hit by mobs while she is wearing her helmet.

To counterbalance those additions, she could also be unable to sleep. That would make her either have to fight her way to full sanity or wear clothes. It would also emphasize her playstyle on combat and could be explained by the fact that she is so full of adrenaline.

Do you have any other ideas for combat abilities for her ?

I really like this caracter. I think she has a really different playstyle already. Since you regenerate a little health and sanity everytime you kill a foe, you're less worried about a fight turning sour and you're always on the lookout for something to kill to get more meat. Hell I even fought a full camp of pigmen and lived to see another day ! It's nice to farm spiders to get your sanity or health back up and get a bunch of cool loot in the process. Her weapons are really nice as well and I think that their crafting reciepîes are well balanced. They are easy to make, but do consume a lot of gold. You then have to use meat, your only source of food to get more with the pig king.

The only thing I would have to say is make her not regenerate health when killing trival animals such as rabbits, birds, etc... Just so you can't farm them for sanity and health.It's nice to have at least to engage in a moderately difficult fight and perform well to gain sanity and health. Maybe if some of the ideas I proposed are implemented, then she could have to kill small animals to get more sanity and risk summoning krampus in the process.

That's all ! 

I like the ideas here, maybe a drawback for having a throwing spear can be that if u kill smaller animals like rabbits and birds u lose sanity and health from it as they are too far beneath her and are not worthy to be killed by her and the battle spear should be throw only with very short range so u can't melee with it

Archived