Hey, I just uploaded a mod called Unbreakable Armor.  It removes durability from all armors in the game.  Currently there's still percentages on the armor, but I don't know how to remove that because I don't know the source of it (any help would be appreciated).  Anyways, check it out!  here's a link!

Download>>

I believe that your looking for the finiteuses component, remove that and it should remove durability from the item period.

Tools use the finiteuses component. Deleting that would make tools just crash your game. I haven't found armour to have the "finiteuses" component, either. It would be something else - possibly a widget? Prefabs, Stategraphs, and brains are what I'm best at, so I don't know much about widgets or such.

Tools use the finiteuses component. Deleting that would make tools just crash your game. I haven't found armour to have the "finiteuses" component, either. It would be something else - possibly a widget? fromrefabs, Stategraphs, and brains are what I'm best at, so I don't know much about widgets or such.

I meant deleting the finiteuses component from the items prefab, anyways, that's beside the point, I've never actually worked with armor so I figured it would use the same components as tools did, no idea why it doesnt is there something in armor that conflicts with finiteuses?

I meant deleting the finiteuses component from the items prefab, anyways, that's beside the point, I've never actually worked with armor so I figured it would use the same components as tools did, no idea why it doesnt is there something in armor that conflicts with finiteuses?

Armour doesn't use the finituses component. The armour component covers the durability and such for armour.

Archived