Xbox One edition crashes when exiting caves

REEC3S pieces
  • Fixed

Regardless of time of day, season, weather, what my character is wearing, etc. The game completely crashes and closes when I try exiting the caves. It will crash at least once, sometimes multiple times in a row while trying to leave. This is especially frustrating because these crashes can cause all world saves to be deleted from the console, which discourages me from accessing any caves content thus stopping me from progressing into end game content. This issue seems to have arisen after the terrors below update, but it is worth noting that the rifts in the caves were not open in any of the worlds that are crashing. A fix would be greatly appreciated, as each crash runs the risk of my world saves being deleted, which would be heartbreaking. Thank you.

Steps to Reproduce

Simply enter the caves and try to exit on Xbox One

• Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Sorry for the inconvenience. The fix for this issue has been rolled out in the latest patch for the game. More info here: 

• Like 1

Share this comment