Unable to purchase skins on XboxOne

JONNY DA STON3R
  • Pending

Steps to Reproduce
Trying to buy in game skins when and Xbox menu pops up saying to change privacy settings. Multiple people having this issue.

User Feedback

I also cannot purchase anything in game as it says to change xbox privacy settings and cannot connect to klei server.

Share this comment

I still have this problem, and it worries me that there are posts about this going all the way to may and there's still no signs that its being fixed.

Edited by WoodieMain

Share this comment

on my side it's doing this see my videos below and sometimes it's saying "sorry! Failed to contact Klei Servers. Please try again" is it possible to do something about this ASAP because it's Frustating AF.

VID 1 : Compagnon de la console Xbox 03_08_2019 06_25_55.mp4  = infinite empty xbox textbox.

VID 2 :Compagnon de la console Xbox 03_08_2019 06_34_08.mp4 = sorry! Failed to contact Klei Servers. Please try again (sry it's in french i forgot to change language) and it was a fresh account never used with DST before.

p.s i tried to change my account setting and now i got same thing like JONNY DA STON3R.

Edited by iCrOoKZz

Share this comment

Having the same issue. Spent 2 hours last night with Microsoft support trying to make it work. Verified all privacy settings were correct. I can purchase from Microsoft store no problem but cannot complete transactions at the in game shop. Same error message stating to change privacy settings. MS support finally told me this must be a KLEI problem and there was nothing they could do. Please look into this we are trying to give you money.

Share this comment