Shadow Textures

SenorJoey
  • Fixed

Over the past years of when Wanda appeared, shadow textures got really buggy as being too clear to see without them. Example is Maxwells Shadow minions, instead of them looking like a show version of maxwell, they merge from red liquid along side look exactly like a clone of maxwell with seeing there skins an tools without them looking like shadows. This also been going with anything that has shadow textures along side skins, weapons, an the Insanity Monster which they look too opec even if you’re sanity is below 170 or lower, making it confused to see if they’re real to attack you. Wondering if this can get hotfix soon, friends an even me have been wanting this bug repaired if the chances come

Would be nice to see shadows work properly in the console, mostly Xbox an PlayStation have the issue

Steps to Reproduce

Xbox one might have the issue tho, could just be this one console

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
On 11/23/2022 at 4:51 PM, CharlesB said:

Thanks for the report, we're looking into this.

Thank you so much, this will make the Xbox DST community really happy along side me an my friends. Let’s do hope things all work out sooner

Share this comment