lost all worlds and saves

mime man
  • Pending

love playing Don't Starve Together, but recently I encountered an issue with the game where all of my worlds disappeared. It was disheartening since I was almost at day 500. Even when I created a new world, it wouldn't save and would delete itself upon leaving the world. This also prevented me from playing with my friends for some reason. Additionally, I have invested a significant amount of money on skins, and it now feels like a waste. I would appreciate any assistance in resolving this problem. Thank you.

Steps to Reproduce

I don't know

User Feedback

Just happened to me too, it made me re-agree to the Eula. So sad.. all my worlds, skins, everything just … Gone. Prior to this happening it asked me if I wanted to use the save data on my Xbox or the save data on the Xbox cloud, logically I choose cloud- Wrong Choice cause now all my progress is gone.

I don’t think there’s a fix for it either.. so I guess I’ll just be starting over- The only silver lining in this is my skins I’ve bought and earned still seem to be in tact, I just need to go through my ENTIRE wardrobe and rebuild them again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this comment

yea, it has been happening to a lot of people lately that play on Xbox are your worlds saving because they won't for me. 

Share this comment