Lost all world data and new data won't save

Truffle
  • Pending

Everytime I open the game it brings me to the EULA and all of my world are gone along with my presets. I have all of my outfits however. From what I saw with other posts, the game is not saving. I reset the game, uninstalled and reinstalled,and cleared the data from my account and let it resync. Nothing seems to be working.

Steps to Reproduce

I don't know how this could be reproduced. I reset my game when it was stuck loading for minutes due to quick resume and this happened. On xbox series X

User Feedback

Can confirm I have the same bug. The game feels unplayable at this point. I have access to all my skins but aside from that I can not do the following:

Save item presets

Save character skins

Save any new worlds(Disconnecting leads to infinite load screen)

Save EULA acceptance token (EULA asks to decline or accept each time the software resets.)

Not to mention I've lost all previous save worlds I had. 

I am playing on Xbox Series X. 

Please fix this bug!

Edit: Just deleted all of my save data from everywhere and it fixed the glitch. Lost so much progress and it's very disheartening but it remedied the situation. 

Edited by LintySack
Missing detail. Fixed the bug as well.

Share this comment

Yea I'm trying not to delete my save data from everything because that will be a bit of money lost. Sorry you had to do that. This bug had been a thing from what it looks like 2 months and there is barely any acknowledgement on the issue even through this is a game breaking bug for Xbox users. But it looks like more people are getting affected as time goes on

Share this comment

Just a heads up. If you delete your save data from everywhere this will NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING:

Unlocked characters

Character skins

Belongings

Basically anything from the curious cabinet. 

What you WILL LOSE:

Save worlds

Item setting presets

Character skin presets.

Basically anything you paid real money for you won't lose. 

Just did this on 1/18/2023

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Alright thanks for the heads up. Honestly I will give them another week to at least acknowledge the bug but if I at least keep the skins I might as well just delete everything

Share this comment

On 1/19/2023 at 1:39 PM, LintySack said:

Just a heads up. If you delete your save data from everywhere this will NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING:

Unlocked characters

Character skins

Belongings

Basically anything from the curious cabinet. 

What you WILL LOSE:

Save worlds

Item setting presets

Character skin presets.

Basically anything you paid real money for you won't lose. 

Just did this on 1/18/2023

This was very helpful!  So yeah, good news everyone (for the most part!) For starters, this bug causes you to already lose everything under the "What you WILL LOSE" section the moment it starts.After testing it on another account, I deleted my accounts data from everywhere and I can say that besides fixing the bug, you won't lose anything else that isn't already lost from the bug.

I'm not entirely sure if this correct, but I believe the reason is because unlike most solo games, oftentimes multiplayer games  have their own stored data of your account somewhere that even if you were to delete your data on your own, the game will still recognize your account and resync your items. 

So while this doesn't fix the bug that initially deletes your world's and presets, you can still bypass the CONSTANT deleting of them every log in by deleting data everywhere. 

Edited by EOReality

Share this comment