Klei Rewards Not Showing in Game

Kaeotical
  • Pending

I redeemed my Klei points for two rewards and neither are showing up in my game. I made sure that my Xbox account is linked, and it shows purchases I made on the game, as well as points claimed prior to me redeeming these rewards. I'm able to claim my Twitch rewards and see them in game, just not the two that I have recently redeemed (the Stone Kiln and Bottomless Pit). 

Steps to Reproduce

Just trying to figure out if it's something on my end or the game's end. 

• Sad Dupe 1

User Feedback

After you purchased the skins, did you restart the game?

Also Curently there is a visual bug with icons. Stone kiln and Stone carved torch skins has the wrong icons

Share this comment

Yes its been about a week sense i got them both me and my gf have not got the skins

Edited by Nightmaretribe

Share this comment

Im on console

Yea, I've restarted multiple times. I got it May 2nd and was hoping it would pop up soon in game.

Share this comment

probably its diferent on consule, also these skins has been added only few weeks ago and Im sure it will be fixed.

Also for PC version there is a bug, you can use new firepit skin, but it has diferent icon.

569340799_stonekiln.thumb.png.c7fd6628ce1904e51ca3f0cca938c344.png

As you can see I have placed down Stone Kiln firepit, but it uses bottomless Pit Icon. But who knows, probably its a new bug for console.

Share this comment

@KaeoticalThere was a bug w little while back that was making some of the new skins invisible in game, but it's since been fixed. Are you still having problems?

• Thanks 1

Share this comment