Dont Starve Togetger Xbox one offline lag

Webberboyo
  • Pending

If I went into detail I would sound redundant to devs I'm sure because I've already seen this problem be reported but I just wanna say I love this game and I'm willing to spend more of my hard earned monies for more of the franchise but the lag is a real turn off and makes me wanna walk away from it and not invest more into it. Otherwise the game has quite an enticing formula . I'm truly impressed by the game and I wish I could somehow contribute to it but as a consumer it's nuisances like this that can really hurt my relationship with a business. Otherwise what you peeps do is awesome and I hope you all not only avoid IRL starvation but thrive instead like I hope to do in DST one day when the lag is fixed lol. Love, peace and chicken grease :*

Steps to Reproduce
Randomly my character will freeze for too long and it seems to happen more often with more creatures on screen which makes fighting not an option. All lag and no fighting makes webber a dull boyo. I'm not very computer savvy . Infact I don't know what kinda monkey voodoo you devs do in order to create these wonderful worlds to play in but I'm willing to make changes in the worlds I generate to avoid this lag if you lovely devs would instruct me to do so. I.e. making the map size smaller or what evs. Hope to hear a response and if I don't hear a response I won't be mad. Just sad. Maybe even a little disappointed. But I'll always love you baby.

User Feedback

No way! You mean to tell me you spent your time and energy reaching out to these guys to explain the issue you were having with the product they created..... typed all that out and put all that thought into it and zero f%*ks were given by them??? Impossible!! That just doesn’t sound like a profitable business model.

Wish you luck man. I’m just over their whole company. Only advice I can give you is to set your world size smaller when you first create the map. Not that you should have to, that’s the equivalent of me saying “you will be fine just don’t play level 53 or the game breaks” but it’s fixed certain aspects of this issue for me. I would get more specific on how it fixed it but I’m not going reward KLEI’s laziness with free assistance.

• Haha 1

Share this comment