Disconnected from server error during save game deletes world progress

skeleturd
  • Pending

My son and I play DST on Xbox One nearly every day.  Unfortunately, since the new Wendy update last Thursday, the game crashes while disconnecting from the server and none of the progress we make in-game gets saved.  If we play only one day at a time and then disconnect, the game's progress gets saved just fine, but if we play through multiple in-game days and then disconnect, we get the same error message on the home screen about being disconnected.  It wouldn't be so bad if all of our progress wasn't consistently being erased...Please let us know if there's a way to fix this problem.

Steps to Reproduce
Exiting a game after the start of a new day (once the Saving Game notification fades away) causes an error in the disconnecting process, which doesn't save our progress.

User Feedback

Are you playing in online or offline mode?

Also, does it matter which player quits? Does it behave the same in either case?

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

We play online, and player 1 always quits when we save the game and exit.  Thanks for getting back to me.

Share this comment

I haven't been able to reproduce this on my kit, but I did fix another issue that may be related. Hopefully this will be fixed for you after the next update. Let me know either way.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment