Cant turn off lunar rifts

Jonathan42
  • Pending

I never turned on lunar rifts in my world, nor did I give Enlightened Crown Shard to Wagstaff. They have just been active in my world since the update and... I cannot turn them off. I have set both rift settings to non, and it does nothing. They still just keep coming.

Best update ever! I did not start it, but it is still breaking stuff in my world and I cannot turn it off even in settings!

Steps to Reproduce

Turn rift settings to non... Nothing changes.

User Feedback

I doubt this is a bug, your playing on Xbox so we have the very earliest build of the Taking Root Update (giving Crown Shards to Wagstaff to start the Rifts isn’t even available in our version of the game yet until the next console version patch update) if you’ve killed Celestial Champion at All in your world the Rifts activate & can not be turned off.

Again- This isn’t a Bug.. our version of the game just isn’t Updated to match PC version yet.

Share this comment

17 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I doubt this is a bug, your playing on Xbox so we have the very earliest build of the Taking Root Update (giving Crown Shards to Wagstaff to start the Rifts isn’t even available in our version of the game yet until the next console version patch update) if you’ve killed Celestial Champion at All in your world the Rifts activate & can not be turned off.

Again- This isn’t a Bug.. our version of the game just isn’t Updated to match PC version yet.

You are saying having a setting for turning off the rifts that does nothing is not a bug... So they intentionally added a setting for turning them off that does nothing?

Edited by Jonathan42

Share this comment