Bug split screen Xbox one

Appo63
  • Pending

It’s so annoying that this game lags so much while playing split screen, I’m so tired of dying and lagging every time! Sometimes I see myself lagging and when I see the other part of the split screen I’m alteady dead, why is it so hard to fix bugs and lags, I love this game but the lags make me so mad! I’m tired of restarting the game every time and it takes ages to load so I have to quit and restart! This game is full of lag every time! If the lags and bugs are not fixed I will be not playing anymore and leave you a bad review, there are so many people out there who talk about the split screen lag but you don’t even reply to it, how hard could that be ? Please fix the bugs so I can play peacefully than getting mad for the lags that occurs every 3 seconds. Thank you 

Steps to Reproduce
This lag occurrs every 4 seconds when I play multiplayer split screen !

User Feedback

Yeah... good luck getting resolution on this. So much easier for them to ignore the problem. May end up getting one high and mighty  condescending reply about how it's not their fault, but even that would involve effort from them.

Who knows, but could you imagine just how much time it would take to actually pick up an Xbox and attempt to recreate the issues? I mean.... minutes would go into such an activity. We can't actually expect them to do that kind of a grueling event.

If only they had thought of a website of some sort where users could post their issues so the devs could see the issues and work on the issues and oh I don't know... actually try to fix the issues... all while interacting with their paying customers to provide as close a working product as was advertised.

The sad thing is I actually enjoy this game still. It's the lack of accountability for their problems, and the lack of effort behind addressing these problems that has turned me off of this company.

They have multiple people they could reach out to if they so chose. I would do whatever I could if it would actually help resolve this bs.

Don't understand something? Ask a question.

Still don't get it? Ask for a video to show the issue.

It's not exactly like these posts say "i got problem u fix now" with nothing for them to go off of. Their lack of effort is a complete joke.

• Like 1

Share this comment

I’m facing the same problem... except that lags occur one to two time per hour... each time during fighting situation which result in death... this is really annoying !!!

Share this comment