Wanda not playable on switch?

Athasio
  • Closed

I’m not sure if this is an issue or if it’s intended, but perhaps you can give me some insight as to why Wanda can’t be selected?

Steps to Reproduce

When choosing a character Wanda is not an option that appears

User Feedback

The current version of the DST Switch port takes place between Waterlogged and Webber Update. I don't think Wanda was released at this time. Klei will probably eventually update the game to the latest version overtime.

Share this comment

1 minute ago, Earthyburt said:

The current version of the DST Switch port takes place between Waterlogged and Webber Update. I don't think Wanda was released at this time. Klei will probably eventually update the game to the latest version overtime.

Oh damn, that’s very sad, was really looking forward to playing Wanda on switch. Thanks for the feedback.

Share this comment

I can’t create a post. The performance on Switch is terrible. Feels like 15-25 FPS with visible frame drop every 3-4 seconds

Share this comment

In my case, I wanted to play as Wormwood, but it seems I can’t cuz I don’t have the Nintendo Online Subscription. It would be nice they let you play him if you already have the Hamlet DLC on the DS Switch Edition.

Share this comment