Urgent: Game crashes everytime

Lana09
  • Fixed

We purchased this game one month ago and its unplayable since then. We already opened some bugs but no response are coming neither a bug fix. We tried everything. Please fix this Bug for switch users. Because it’s so so so frustrating loosing the progress every single time. And the workaround with the disabling  autologin doesn‘t help because this option is not available.

0759B4B2-7E6A-4BA1-8F5D-058C0751CDF7.jpeg

Steps to Reproduce

- open an offline world for 2

- play for a while 

- disconnect 

- open again 

- crash 

• Big Ups 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Unfortunately, for now the bugs and crashes will persist until the first patch.

Nintendo has a 2 week average for processing update requests.

Klei hasn't said much about the crashing issues at the moment.

However they are aware of loading/crashing/stability issues (especially for offline play) - I guarantee they have read every bug report provided to them - they have communicated (in twitter I think) that 2 patches had been requested, they ended up requesting the second before the first was processed by Nintendo. So we'll need to wait at least 2 weeks to 1 month before we see changes.

Klei is always prompt with new stuff and support for it, however they can't change Nintendo. 

For now, just keep trying, eventually it works. (That's what I do, sometimes it takes 8 boots of my world to not crash upon entry.)

• Like 2
  • Sanity 1
  • Big Ups 2

Share this comment

15 hours ago, TechnicolorDatabase said:

Unfortunately, for now the bugs and crashes will persist until the first patch.

Nintendo has a 2 week average for processing update requests.

Klei hasn't said much about the crashing issues at the moment.

However they are aware of loading/crashing/stability issues (especially for offline play) - I guarantee they have read every bug report provided to them - they have communicated (in twitter I think) that 2 patches had been requested, they ended up requesting the second before the first was processed by Nintendo. So we'll need to wait at least 2 weeks to 1 month before we see changes.

Klei is always prompt with new stuff and support for it, however they can't change Nintendo. 

For now, just keep trying, eventually it works. (That's what I do, sometimes it takes 8 boots of my world to not crash upon entry.)

Thank you very very much for the Info!

• Health 1

Share this comment

I’m in the same position my and my friends are trying to do a mega base but games crash every time. I can’t even put moon ground in the island because the game crash instantly. We can’t go to caves, we can’t go to far in a boat, we can’t open the map, we can even play together. the game crash for every single action in the game is really frustrating. we just can wait. We hope the game just gets better bc we really love the game

Edited by Duvazco
  • Big Ups 1

Share this comment

Same error message when 2 people on the one screen offline.It usually happen when a new day starting so I will lost my efforts whole day and keep restart the game. The issue bring a bad experience for sure especially after got rare items or beat the Boss. Me and my girlfriend love the game deadly, we are waiting for the patch.

Share this comment

When I enter the cave, the server frequently crash. Sometime it crashed while the automatic saving.Then the previous day is in vain. It's really really frustrating.

• Big Ups 1

Share this comment

can anyone tell me if there was an update for this? because i have just newly run into this problem, for some reason i was able to play up until day 26, took a quick break and when i opened the game again it was back at day 13, and now i’m on day 16 trying to get back what i had but every time i go near pig king, the game crashes and i lose the day. this is also an online world but it is set to friends only and its just me playing.

Edited by superiorhb

Share this comment

It‘s been a year now. We tried it several times from time to time but got so frustrated that‘s why we haven‘t played it for a Long Time. Now we wanted to give it a try again and the bug is NOT FIXED! Is there any customer Support?! We were so happy to resch day 34 and then the Game crashes with the same message like one year ago. PLEAAAASE, can someone help us? Thx.

note: we have the latest version for Switch - everything is up to date 

Edited by Lana09

Share this comment