Total lack of touch for no apparent reason

Wonky656
  • Pending

The versions of Don't Starve for Ps Vita and Wii U had the possibility to manage both the map, menu and speed up the inventory system with touch... Because the switch version of Don't Starve with Shipwrecked, Hamlet and Does the Together version don't have this?  It would help a lot especially in the menu and to select items from the quick inventory

Steps to Reproduce

• Just try to touch something in the game, touch doesn't work at all.

• Big Ups 1

User Feedback

Also they push updates to don't Starve PC version that fix a lot of problem also hamlets and we are waiting for the switch to get the update too 

Share this comment

8 hours ago, Yobadz said:

Also they push updates to don't Starve PC version that fix a lot of problem also hamlets and we are waiting for the switch to get the update too 

Of course... The issue is that they bring the content yes or yes because porting to Switch is profitable just like PS4 and Xbox One... The issue is that if they will only bring PC content or will they also correct the exclusive problems of Switch

• Sanity 1

Share this comment

On 4/23/2023 at 11:25 AM, Link3 said:

Why do we need touchscreen stuffs?

Because it is a touch console and if it is the Nintendo Switch there is literally no reason why on a PC, Touch Laptops work the same as on a Ps Vita and Wii U?  Haha

Share this comment

22 hours ago, Good Ol Mactusk said:

didn't like dst come out on wii u or I'm I dreaming?

Don't Starve Together is an improved extension of Don't Starve, so yes, it does.

If you're just in a community to say that any fixes or improvements don't matter, then seriously think about why you're on this forum.

Share this comment

I know touchscreen would be great but since the items are so small it would be more annoying than useful and would make the game laggy due to more code

basicly more code = more lagg

DST was not on Wii U u r dreaming

Share this comment

On 5/5/2023 at 8:06 PM, Link3 said:

I know touchscreen would be great but since the items are so small it would be more annoying than useful and would make the game laggy due to more code

basicly more code = more lagg

DST was not on Wii U u r dreaming

Uh, since when will adding more controls lead to more lag? More when it was added to the Ds with Rog on Ps Vita? Xd, I guess for you an mmo game like World Of Warcraft must blow up your pc.

And I don't think you understand that Together in code is literally a Don't Starve Alone but much better optimized, so yes... It doesn't make sense that the solo version is a more faithful port than Together, if they removed due elements because the ones who made the Port are nefarious (It is full of technical problems and elements without adding that are on PS4 or Xbox One)

Please, inform yourself before saying that you are "dreaming".

Share this comment