Performance, controls and no DLC characters

Wonky656
  • Pending

Performance: Simple, please do that when everyone is on the surface the shard of the caves is totally closed, this will solve all the performance problem in its entirety.

Controls: Remove annoying button pop ups all over the screen and make teleport snap with right stick.

DLC Characters: If you ever logged in with your account, DST will save this data for when you play offline (it doesn't make sense that you can't, it's not something you can use if the console is unlocked, much less a reason for them to risk it, no they will lose money at all with this decision and in this subtle way the whole DST community on switch will feel comfortable with this port)

I feel a little bad to say this, since I bought this port very excited since it is my favorite game, but we must make things clear.  It's not an enjoyable experience to play it with these 3 huge bugs, if someone plays it it's just for fooling around for an hour or 2 and then switching to another game not being able to cope with the bugs.

Steps to Reproduce

• Try walking, chopping, mining, hammering or fighting... It all feels wrong

• Go creating things, inspect your inventory items... There are too many pop ups or quotes used in unrecognized controls. Try using lazy scout or soul hopping and say it feels nice.

• Try to play Wortox, Wormwood, Wurt or Wanda on Offline or without Nintendo Online, you won't be able to.

• Big Ups 1

User Feedback

Yeah maybe if they add FPS control like 60 to 30 or unlock fps mode will be much smoother  on the switch

Share this comment

8 hours ago, Yobadz said:

Yeah maybe if they add FPS control like 60 to 30 or unlock fps mode will be much smoother  on the switch

Yes... I mean, the fps are limited to 30 (verified) throughout the game, even in the menu... The fps don't increase even in dock mode, which is another brutal difference since the solo game even with Hamlet runs at 60fps almost all the time and if there are dips, in dock mode they are corrected and go to 60...

• Big Ups 1

Share this comment