Nintendo Switch DST Launching Server

Hkshooter
  • Fixed

Is there a known issue today that is not allowing you to connect to any of your worlds mine is stuck at Launching Server.

Tried rebooting the Switch, Router, etc.

Tried different saved worlds as well and all of the are stuck at Launching Server was working fine this morning. CST time.

Steps to Reproduce

Is there a known issue today that is not allowing you to connect to any of your worlds mine is stuck at Launching Server.

Tried rebooting the Switch, Router, etc.

Tried different saved worlds as well and all of the are stuck at Launching Server was working fine this morning. CST time.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I have been trying for over an hour to load a server. If I back out of the game, closing it down and enter back in, it'll be day 2. Nothing is loading.

I'm playing on the Switch. 

Edited by Jellymander814

Share this comment

This is not just happening on the switch, but on the PC too. I could not get a server to load on my switch so I though I would play on PC and it is doing the same thing. Nothing is loading, from a new save or an old save.

Share this comment

The issue should be fixed now. We're keeping an eye on it. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment