Game crashing

Shifty13
  • Pending

Error keeps occurring when I load a world (it’s in the a little drama update)

Steps to Reproduce

Attempt to load a world

User Feedback

Same for me, I'm totally unable to play! I can't use my last game, and can't create a new world either. I'm really mad, I bought clothes for Willow today!

Klei fix it quickly please! 

Share this comment

Ah ok well read my bug report i put more info as i keep testing what the problem is on my own. Even though its probably something on klei's end that they have to change/fix.

well i found a a small work around but it means no pretty skins and no multiplayer. If you want to play DST on switch for the time being if you are having this crashing issue, you are going to have to play offline. Because its working for me but only offline. But the down fall is no skins and no wanda.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, sburker1 said:Because its working for me but only offline. But the down fall is no skins and no wanda.

I remember in the announcement of WX-78 update, Klei says they working out to let switch player can use skin offline, I don’t know when this will happen. Or maybe I mistake what they mean, but I still hope they can let it happen.

2 hours ago, sburker1 said:

Because its working for me but only offline. But the down fall is no skins and no wanda.

Share this comment

3 hours ago, sburker1 said:

i found a a small work around but it means no pretty skins and no multiplayer. If you want to play DST on switch for the time being if you are having this crashing issue, you are going to have to play offline.

I can generate new world, online survival, all setting default. But 1 player only, it can generate, wait sometime and you can use wanda and skin. Of course I only test once, so I can’t promise it will not cash at all. Hopefully it can help you. 

Share this comment