Game crash

Kingfluffy147
  • Fixed

So every time I join or host an online game on the new switch I play for about 20 mins and the game crashes. I have check both the game and my switch for updates and have found nothing. I would like to know if there any way to fix it, This is one of my favorite games and I would love to have the comfort of playing in on the go thanks to the switch. Please reach out with any advice asap.

Steps to Reproduce

My guess would be play on line with a newer switch 

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Unfortunately, for now the bugs and crashes will persist until the first patch.

Nintendo has a 2 week average for processing update requests.

Klei hasn't said much about the crashing issues at the moment.

However they are aware of loading/crashing/stability issues (especially for offline play) - I guarantee they have read every bug report provided to them - they have communicated (in twitter I think) that 2 patches had been requested, they ended up requesting the second before the first was processed by Nintendo. So we'll need to wait at least 2 weeks to 1 month before we see changes.

Klei is always prompt with new stuff and support for it, however they can't change Nintendo. 

For now, just keep trying, eventually it works. (That's what I do, sometimes it takes 8 boots of my world to not crash upon entry.)

• Sanity 1

Share this comment