Wilson skill reset at wardrobe not working properly

Maxwell Main
  • Fixed

When I use the skill reset at the wardrobe I get all my points back, but I still keep all the benefits from the points I infested, and If I use the points I got refunded on skills they won’t actually work. For example, If I had the skill to transform wood into twigs before the reset I’d keep the recipe after the reset even while the skill tree shows it  no longer active, and say if I use one of the refunded points I got from the reset on a gem transmutation skill it’ll say I have it active on the skill tree but it won’t actually be active; I won’t have the recipe.

Steps to Reproduce

Use skill reset at a wardrobe as Wilson 

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

The actual problem is that the skill reset should not be available in the wardrobe (since it doesn't work at that point as you've found), only in the character select.
The option will be removed in the next update.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

1 hour ago, CharlesB said:

The actual problem is that the skill reset should not be available in the wardrobe (since it doesn't work at that point as you've found), only in the character select.
The option will be removed in the next update.

Oh I see. Thanks for clarifying.

Share this comment