Unable to enter a slimy pit

Semotilus
  • Closed

After defeating a tentapillar, after the earth quake it does not give me the option to enter into the pit. 

7A2A7A1D-7CEE-4931-89FC-FA06FC90B872.jpeg

Steps to Reproduce

Defeat tentapillar. Wait for earthquake. 

User Feedback

Sorry it looks like something glitched in this case. I tried it in a couple of my worlds and was able to Jump In without any problems. 
Maybe try again after it respawns and see if it has the same problem.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

36 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

Sorry it looks like something glitched in this case. I tried it in a couple of my worlds and was able to Jump In without any problems. 

I have tried about 3 or 4 more times after it has respawned, I was able to jump in before it started messing up but now it just doesn’t let me. 

39 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

It was even giving me the option to “give” things to the pit, and upon giving something to the pit it would just spit out the item onto the other side. But it no longer does that anymore either. It is the atrium slimy pit, not sure if that has any relevance to the issue. 

Share this comment

There hasn't been a reply for over a month so I'm closing this for now. Go ahead and reopen if you're still interested passing along your save.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment