Split screen: Cannot connect to server after update

TeaCupz
  • Fixed

After the recent update of "Don't Starve Together PS4 version" my game when played split screen either sits at a connecting screen but never connects, or it does connect but then a few min. into game play it loses connection with the servers. Running PS4 hardwired internet, 150mb down, no internet related issues, no internet related issues found on other connected devices, game has been restarted, PS4 has been completely shut down and started again. The game will play in single player mode, only in split screen does it have this connection issue. We were playing the game completely fine all up until the update and since the update we have not been able to play at all. We have tried playing the game in different user accounts but the problem exist across all accounts. The only thing we have not tried yet is completely deleting the game and reinstalling. I'm hoping there is a solution to this issue so I don't have to take this step, but I've come this far already so... please help. 

Steps to Reproduce
This happened as a result of the most recent update. Literally min. before the update the game was working fine. Since the update no game has either been able to connect or sustain a connection to the servers. Again this is on PS4.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I am having the same problem, I read through another forum and it said this has happened before. Apparently a patch was created to fix this, but it obviously did not work. SOMEONE FIX THIS! 

Share this comment

This problem has been mentioned a few times and we've got a fix for it. Unfortunately we can't submit a new patch to Sony as they're closed for the holidays. We'll get it out as soon as possible when they re-open in the new year.

In the meantime another player has found a workaround that will hopefully help you as well

Share this comment