Some skins are making the entire item or structure invisible, mostly Chests and lanterns. PS5. Day 2500+.

Trontar
  • Pending

Some fancy skins that I weaves or people clean sweeped make the entire item invisible, but if I sweep it into a different skin, it becomes that skin or normal. I cannot change it back into that certain skin ( Particularly the Pastoral Chest and one of the very fancy or antique-looking lantern skins. ) Also, the rest of the players do not see it.

Steps to Reproduce

I’m not exactly sure how. If you need proof, send me a reply and I’ll send a photo of the issue. I can still see the name of the item or structure. Lantern dropped is invisible. I’m pretty sure you might need an old world or maybe this is just a mysterious bug.  This is edited on Jan. 14, and some of my golden antique fences went invisible, although if you reset your entire console or re open the app, it may or may not be fixed..?

User Feedback

Hi,

Try restarting your Playstation in safe mode and clearing the cache then rebuilding the database, as per fatkitty's suggestion here

It worked for me, the only thing that might also have helped is I moved the game files from the original PS5 SSD to an expansion bay drive.

Hope it helps.

Share this comment

On 4/22/2024 at 1:12 AM, Wuntunzee said:

Hi,

Try restarting your Playstation in safe mode and clearing the cache then rebuilding the database, as per fatkitty's suggestion here

It worked for me, the only thing that might also have helped is I moved the game files from the original PS5 SSD to an expansion bay drive.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Share this comment