skinned items(including characters) going invisible

Squirt2008
  • Pending

ever since i let people join my world i started to notice things going missing and thought that is was human destruction but the item or items were just invisible which annoyed me very much so that all the bee boxes that i have mainly for taffy are un-harvestable because i cant see them.

the main things i noticed were the Crystaline bee boxes, the Cawneval siesta-lean-to and any skinned Mushlight,and any said chestIMG_1835.jpg.679cdbffc30398dc79dfa38d180fc1dc.jpg, including characters

i have found completely closing the game down on PS5 fixes this temporarily until you load your world and find it again

Steps to Reproduce

unknown other than to launch the server to see if its there

more people In the world maybe will recreate said glitch

User Feedback

I think there needs to be quite a lot of items in the world as well. I've got a video of it with drying racks and thermal stones

Possibly related, there were some big drops in framerate during a fight which led to a hang of about 5 seconds, as if the PS5 was struggling to display everything (no video captured, stupidly)

Share this comment

It would be great to know if a dev is looking into this significant and long standing visual bug that only seems to affect paid for skins.

Share this comment

Hi,

Try restarting your Playstation in safe mode and clearing the cache then rebuilding the database, as per fatkitty's suggestion here

It worked for me, the only thing that might also have helped is I moved the game files from the original PS5 SSD to an expansion bay drive.

Hope it helps.

Share this comment