Skill tree resets wigfrid

samrock8
  • Pending

After the skills have been upgraded from Wigfried’s PC, they are not added to ps, or are added one at a time (for everyone else, everything upgraded works and is displayed). If, nevertheless, the tree of pumped up skills is working, when entering the caves, everything is completely reset.

Steps to Reproduce

After the skills have been upgraded from Wigfried’s PC, they are not added to ps, or are added one at a time (for everyone else, everything upgraded works and is displayed). If, nevertheless, the tree of pumped up skills is working, when entering the caves, everything is completely reset.

User Feedback

Is Wigfrid's skill tree resetting for you every time you go into the caves? Are you playing in online or offline mode? Single player or split screen?

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue in my game so there might be something else involved that you haven't mentioned.

Share this comment

I play with PS5, online mode, alone, without split screen, but other people can join the server. In Steam, in the game, in another world, the Wigfried tree has been upgraded, with a killed Animated Skeleton (dark boss). I close the world, and go into the game on ps, go into my world, the tree is not upgraded, and there are no skill points. Through the updated artsy passage, I change the character, and the tree appears (if not, I have to repeat the procedure for changing the character). Now that I have appeared in the world, with skill points, I level up the skill tree, go to the dungeon, and it resets, I count the skill points from the moment the patch came out. Killing a living skeleton also does not count (I already made a separate topic on the forum)

Edited by samrock8

Share this comment