September 2022 update response/freezing

JaroslavSuty
  • Pending

Load game, rollback, or jumping between cave and real world is causing game not responding for a couple of seconds. Playing game on ps4 Pro, 2 players on local multilayer (one console). Also after game rollback, it is not starting exactly ftom the beginning of the day but around "1 - 2 hours" later.

Also I am not sure it sensitivity has changed or it is my controller, but sometimes my tools menu is activated randomly in the middle of game or when something is chasing me. 

Steps to Reproduce

Start game on PS4 Pro, 2 players on local multilayer (one console) with latest ps4 software and dst patch from September 2022 installed. 

Try, load game, rollback, or jumping between cave and real world - game is not responding for a couple of seconds after load and not starting for both players at the same time.

Also after game rollback, it is not starting exactly ftom the beginning of the day but around "1 - 2 hours" later.

While playing a game, tools menu will randomly pop up (default sensitivity settings) on screen like button is pressed (but it is not). 

User Feedback

I agree with all this, mostly it's entering/exiting caves that causes a big hang before returning to normal. 

The PS5 trigger sensitivity is also very high or receives erroneous input, causing the craft menu to appear. The crafting menu will also flicker sometimes as if registering light feathering.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment