PSN 1.05 connecting bug not totally solved

srivo
  • Fixed

The problem is solved on my main account but my son secondary account is still not working! This was working before 1.05.

Steps to Reproduce
Create a secondary account associate with you account let's say 12 years old and try to host a local game.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This is extremely frustrating. I have Don't Starve and absolutely loved it. I was thrilled with the appearance of DST for PS4, with the idea of playing with my girlfriend.

We both are signed in on our PSN accounts (neither of them Plus, though) and chose an offline coop world. It generates the world but then says "Connecting..." indefinitely. Quit and close application. Retry. The same thing. Over and over.

Single player connects immediately, but multiplayer, both offline, refuses to. The game, currently, is unplayable...

Share this comment

Hi Dryche. A patch is being released today that will address this issue. In the meantime you can work around the problem and play in offline mode by signing your accounts out of PSN.

• Like 1

Share this comment