PS5 AUTOLOCKING/ATTACK SPEED BUG

memey_modz
  • Fixed

There is a issue with my DST I play on PS5 and my attack speed is bugged. While playing DST, whenever I try to attack instead of swinging my weapon or attacking I instead begin to slide and not attack when I am in combat with an enemy my attack speed is I'm possibly slow it makes kiting difficult and slow I can only get off one hit before having to kite again for example while fighting hounds instead of being able to swing twice than dodge I can only get off one attack before having to kite I am also easily stunlocked it makes the game almost unplayable PLEASE FIX  Target locking is disabled in my settings as well as lag compensation I've reset my controller several time to see if my controller it still happens no matter how many times I reset

Steps to Reproduce

Just simply loading into any and every game. I've played as different characters with the same thing happening everytime. The characters I used are Wickerbottem, Wilson, and Webber.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.