I've just bought this game for the purpose of playing it together with my wife(this is our first game of the series).
Hosting a split screen game in offline mode, waiting for the world to load for X minutes while look at this prompting message: "Connecting..."
When playing solo offline, the game loads immediately without a problem.
- I created a world first in single player. Played it until my character dies.
- Both accounts we're logged-in into PSN(both accounts doesn't have PS+ subscription).
- Accounts have different region one for R1 and one for R3.
- I use the R1 account to buy the game.
- I've already activated the PS4 as the primary.
Two accounts: R1 and R3 both have logged-in(I don't know if this is relevant because we're in split screen and selected the offline mode) into PSN(but doesn't have PS+ subscription) Both selected to play in offline mode. Select the world that I created and press the "option" button to launch the server Been waiting for X amount of minutes but the prompt still says: Connecting...