Ps4 Crashes and Load Times

Briefccase
  • Pending

Have been having crash issues for awhile now, usually when I pause the game and come back after a few minutes or when I take too long on the main menu screen. Load times have been taking a very long time recently, especially when trying to hop onto an online server or when I'm exiting a cave in my own world. Is there anyway to fix this? Would deleting the game and redownloading it help? :bull_head:

Steps to Reproduce

Staying in menu/pause screen for a few minutes, exiting caves, or entering a server. 

• Sad 1

User Feedback

I have been having similar issues with servers crashing constantly. I personally have tried restarting my PS4, and I have also deleted and then reinstalled the game, and neither of these have had any effect on the server crashes or their frequency. It seems like servers at the moment are just very unstable in general. The most we can really do for now is wait and hope that these issues will be solved in the next update or patch. I know that that likely isn't the response you wanted, but in all honesty, it seems like there is nothing more that us players can do at the moment. 

Edited by Catcoon321
  • Like 2

Share this comment

They fixed the loading times but had to revert back because it was causing even more problems and crashing. It's a known issue so all you gotta do is wait.

Share this comment