Many many issues on PS4

Vucko611
  • Pending

Dear Klei,

my family and I are playing Don't Starve Together for almost two months now. In the beginning the game was working fine (more or less), but recently we are experiencing so many bugs and glitches that it starts to become almost unplayable. We experienced the following bugs that make playing the game very unpleasant:

1. warping and teleporting all over the place, especially when there are multiple enemies (hounds, spiders, bees, bats)
2. reskin items from Belongings menu don't show up in the game
3. attacking the wall instead the enemies almost every time they are close to the wall
4. characters getting bitten by bats and hounds when entering the sinkhole or wormhole because they are stuck in bend over position for far too long before actually entering the hole
5. characters getting bitten although the enemy is on the opposite side of the screen (sometimes the enemy is not on the screen at all anymore)
6. giving the other player all of your logs when standing next to the fire pit instead adding fuel
7. it doesn't except the X control when you try to exit the caves in a hurry (especially during the earthquake)
8. often connection issues (can't connect to the server because you are not friends with the host message when set to friends only)
9. often the world is not showing in browse maps menu
10. not showing items names and controls in the inventory
11. way too many duplicate items from presents

Are you aware of these issues and when can we expect some fixes?

Steps to Reproduce
-

User Feedback

these would be my best answers replying to some of those problems hope it helps

1.if youre being pulled back from teleportation it could be low connection to the internet

3.recommended to use target lock feature to lock on to certain enemies

4.being stuck in the bend over animation could be because not close enough to wifi also LAN cable can be helpful

5. when the world is saving aka the beginning of the day your hitbox follows you late stand still for it to catch up or keep the world clean by not leaving a bunch of items on the ground since that can cause the area to lag

6.its usually common for players to accidently give logs to others it even happens on pc since players stand in front of the fire

7. it could be the same reason as number 4# with the bend over animation make sure the host has good connection along with the other players

8.the reason it says youre not friends with host is because one of you could be in offline mode or you barely added the host during the time you ran the server

10.the devs are working on fixing the missing item names

11.duplicate items can be unraveled for spools or you can trade duplicate non event clothing in the trade in for higher rarity items

if you want me to reply faster you can message me on playstation my id is “penguinboy-_-“ just be sure to say youre from the forums then ill be happy to help as best as I can

• Like 1

Share this comment