help pls

KBCWeeabo
  • Pending

Hi, My name is Vinicius, I play dst in ps4 and i need your help :), Recently (today), my game crashed on my 1.5k Day world and my world got deleted instantly... Is there a way to recover it? =\

Steps to Reproduce
i just did a rollback in caves

User Feedback

What do you mean you mean "your game got deleted instantly"? Is only that game's slot empty, or all your slots are empty, or did your save get corrupted? A crash shouldn't delete your games. At most it might corrupt your save data, but you can normally restore that from an automatic backup if that happens. Did you get any messages about your save data being damaged when you started up again after the crash?

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

4 hours ago, CharlesB said:

What do you mean you mean "your game got deleted instantly"? Is only that game's slot empty, or all your slots are empty, or did your save get corrupted? A crash shouldn't delete your games. At most it might corrupt your save data, but you can normally restore that from an automatic backup if that happens. Did you get any messages about your save data being damaged when you started up again after the crash?

my game got deleted and all my saves got corrupted, thats what i meant, sorry for not specifying

Share this comment

After you got the "Damaged save data" popup, did you try using the "Restore Backup" option? This should work in the vast majority of cases. 

If your world is gone it sounds like you might have used the "Overwrite" option, but that comes with a big warning that all your settings and worlds will be lost if you use it.

At this point it sounds like your game is gone unless you have a PSN cloud save backup or an external backup to a USB stick. There isn't anything I can do.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment