Getting an Error Whenever I Inspect Something

Physicked
  • Fixed

My friend and I both just bought and downloaded Don't Starve Together today and every time either of us tries to inspect something or just press the triangle button the game freeze with this long error on the screen. The error is shown in the picture. 

56664539_10156924744705049_8674810279709638656_o.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
This happens every time and I have tried about 20 different games.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I just signed up an account to report the same bug the update for ps4 seems to have broken the inspect feature. I've tested this on new worlds and different characters multiple times as soon as the update dropped it caused this crash.

Share this comment

Same happening here after updated with wortox package to existing server i was running with my wife..... very disapointed!!!!!!

My farm stopped the crop evolution, nothing visible and cannot plant anything.. if i destroy it and rebuild i can replant but randomly they disapear. If i inspect the game crashes hard with the message same as OP.

Share this comment

Fix for the inspect crash should be fixed now. Logging out/in it should pick up the new changes

Share this comment