Game crashes when playing split screen on private server

marcheloco
  • Fixed

I have been playing DST with a friend for quite a long time with split screen. The world is online but just the two of us play on it. Usually we would be able to join the world with no problems however with the recent Halloween update whenever we try and open the world the game crashes. I have tried joining the server solo and it works. In addition, when playing split screen on other worlds it works fine. It seems that the issue is isolated to just playing split screen on this one world. I have tried restarting my PlayStation and the game but to no avail. I can't seem to find a solution to the problem. Is there anything else I should be trying?

Thanks

Steps to Reproduce

The game crashes during the loading screen.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Is your game currently in summer, and is one of you need the antlion desert? The current version has a crash when you enter that desert, it's possible this is your problem. There should be an update addressing this soon, try again after that.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

It is currently summer and our base is in the antlion desert so that most likely is the issue. I will try again after the update.

Thank you

If I were to remove summer in the settings would that solve the issue or possible make it worse?

Share this comment