Caves crashing in splitscreen

anarossato
  • Fixed

Hi! I'm having trouble to access the caves with a splitscreen game. We host an online server, and play local coop in it. When the two of us go down to the caves and shutdown the server being there, the next time we connect it crashs, only the host continues in the caves, but the second player screen keeps on the "loading" process, then appears a message of "player 2 left the game" and the screen keeps on loading forever. We tried dozens of times and it always crashs. We have to go to surface togheter to shutdown the game. If we don't, we lose the days we have played, and need to rollback to the day when we was on the surface before going down to the first time. The bug started after the New Reign update. 

Sorry about my english, it's not my first language. 

Steps to Reproduce
Trying to connect the game while both players are in the caves with splitscreen on online server.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hi There. Is this still happening in the latest build? Does it happen only on a specific save, or on all servers that you host?

Share this comment