Can't place Incomplete Experiment

Majin93
  • Fixed

I can't place my IC in my 2600+ day world. I believe all 3 of my altars have enough space between them. Pretty sure they're spaced as evenly as my world will allow.

I am trying to maintain my old farm placements for nostalgia, but if need be, I'll get rid of them. No way of knowing this would be how things turned out :D

20210520_220554.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Retrofit from update

Moon storm event

Build IC

Cannot place IC

• Sad Dupe 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Same problem. I tried rollback,restart game and reinstall game.But still can’t build IC

Share this comment

My mysterious energy spawnd on top of one of the alters and I can't bring them down in any way nor can I construct the experiment

Share this comment

I logged back in and tried eliminating the trees, walls, and gardens and I still was unable to place the ICE.

I'm at a loss for this world. I've considered starting a new world but without console commands, it'll take a while to attempt again.

Share this comment

Same thing,I think mine are to close ,do you know if I can move them? My world is about 3 years old and I dont wana reset it.

Share this comment