Torch Unequip Broken

Depo
  • Fixed

Playing as Wendy on the Klei official server last night. Spawned in on server day 3, just before nightfall. Ran around and got enough mats to make a torch. As soon as I crafted it, I went to unequip in order to save for nightfall and the torch would not unequip. Tried using the dpad option as well as clicking in right stick and attempting to unequip on that menu. Torch burnt out, created new one and same issue happened again. I killed myself to replicate issue, however this reset server as well (last one on server, all players died). On server reset, could not replicate issue. I did have an axe when I tried to replicate, so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. 

Steps to Reproduce
I killed myself to replicate issue, however this reset server as well (last one on server, all players died). On server reset, could not replicate issue. I did have an axe when I tried to replicate, so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. 

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.