Wild and Domesticated critter counts off by a factor of 9

Seyeght
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Fixed

I had an issue in a modded playthrough that I posted to Reddit about, https://www.reddit.com/r/Oxygennotincluded/comments/pntdl6/shine_bug_troubles/

But I decided to do some investigations, so This was how I could control exactly what was in the world to make sure the Colony Summary pages were accurate and what I found was that for every Critter listed on the page was exactly a factor of 9, including the sole shine bug that I have just tamed to start the experiment. All the wild critters that somehow escaped my initial destruction were 2 pufts (game sees 18), 4 shine bugs (game sees 36), 1 Drecko(game sees 9). But when I remove them or add more the game is always reflecting the true number times a factor of 9.

Steps to Reproduce

remove ALL mods, completely stock vanilla game with the Spaced Out DLC installed.

Created a brand new map with SandBox and DevTools enabled,

Revealed all maps,

destroyed all maps except for a very small neutronium border.

Spawn in any number of creatures and wait a few minutes for the day to tick over and the Colony summary page updates to the next day. It will be the true number times 9.

I have attached my testing world for reference.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.