Unknown Tile, no assosciated door

MoreSly
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Like the title says, I have two spots with unknown tiles stopping me from building but the only door in the area is open.

images attached.

image.png

image.png

Steps to Reproduce

Seed: SWMP-C-251619696-0-0

User Feedback

You can put a ladder below it and issue a move command so that a dupe is standing right inside the black area, that should reveal it.

Edited by AyCe

Share this comment

On 1/2/2023 at 6:08 AM, AyCe said:

You can put a ladder below it and issue a move command so that a dupe is standing right inside the black area, that should reveal it.

Surrounded the same two unknown spot to the right of set piece with ladders. "Move To" gives a red if you select either spot just below them, so this method is not working with this set piece bug. I did carefully open it with the door too. Same three tiles unknown, same set piece, also swamp world:

SWMP-C-953913985-0-0

Update: Also tried deconstructing the whole piece, despite not wanting to deconstruct the neural vacillator, and that method does not help.

oni_unknown.jpg

Swamp Mess.sav

Edited by Hechicera
Additional attempt at self-remedy failed.

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Hechicera said:

"Move To" gives a red if you select either spot just below them,

That's because there's solid ice tiles there. The dupes' legs need to be inside the unknown tile. Surround it with regular tiles, so the warm regular stone tiles warm up the ice tiles. Keep dismantling and re-constructing the solid tiles until the ice melts (constructed tiles have a minimum temperature of 15C regardless of what temperature the building materials are.) Then have a dupe stand with their legs in the unknown tile.

Edited by ashridah

Share this comment