Steam becoming chlorine gas

Megan00b
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Spaced out DLC

So my little aluminium tamer failed and I semi opened the steam room up to deconstruct the broken buildings while I did some more research, I check back on the system to see if I should close up the volcanoe after a few cycles and all my steam has turned into chlorine gas. The vent is in the oil biome. I closed off the area so that when the steam condeced to water it would not fill my oil "sea".

Steps to Reproduce

I have no clue. Make steam chaber in oil biome around aluminum volcanoe, open up steam room to carbon dioxide atmosphere, not oil, let run

User Feedback

I think you forgot a piece of bleach stone? As you have not uploaded any save files nobody can have a look of what could have went wrong.

Share this comment

On 4/11/2024 at 1:08 PM, Upload said:

I think you forgot a piece of bleach stone? As you have not uploaded any save files nobody can have a look of what could have went wrong.

That would be a solid theory if I was not in the oil biome. No bleach stone there. The escaped steam gas turned into chlorine gas, there was no water in the biome so it didn't condencate but the steam was gone and chlorine gas was where the steam used to be.

I tried to upload stuff but I could not figure out how to.

Share this comment